Denied Perma_'s Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied Helper Applications' started by Perma, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perma

Perma Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Perma_
    Minecraft Username:
    Perma_

Discord Tag:
    Perma#2717

How long you have been playing on JurassicPvP?
    Recently around 3 weeks but I use to play in May of 2018 all the time.

A player sends you a message in-game asking you how to appeal a ban. How do you respond?
    I would redirect them to the forums explaining where to apply and to ask me for further questions if needed.

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    I would first open up my recording software, then try to the best of my capability to get hard evidence of this rule breaker. Once I have got proof I would then notify a Mod+ to assist in the confliction. I would DM that Staff Member The video/evidence.

A player is using harsh words to provoke you, how do you respond?
    I would talk to that player in a calmly manner. I would then ask them what has evoked them and try sorting out what the issue is. If they continue I would then give them several warnings to stop, if they carry on I would then punish them accordingly depending on the rule of the harsh words they are sending me.

An Admin falsely blacklists a player from the server. You are friends with the player and the admin. Who do you side with?
    I would not side with anyone in this situation, therefore I do not cause the situation to get alarmingly worse. I would calmly ask the quote on quote friend what had happened to lead to their ban. If they provide proof of the false ban I would then speak to the said admin. I would tell that admin their was a misunderstanding and that he/she had made a false ban. I would then provide proof with this accusation. If the staff member has a issue with the situation and refuses to unban the said player, I would then contact a Manager+ to assist in the situation providing all the detail and evidence they need.

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    Yes I am on your discord server and I do have a good quality working microphone.

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    I spend a average of 32 hours a week for the last 3-4 weeks I have been playing.

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    Not recently but yes in the past I was banned by UDrop when I was staff on the server. I had been demoted/resigned however you want to call it. He had removed my perms I told players in chat that I was leaving the team caused havoc when stating my absence. UDrop then banned me from the server, but a week later unbanned me and I have been unbanned ever since.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please describe it and tell us why you left or you were removed?
    Yes I do have previous moderation/staffing experience. I was recently Admin on StellarPvP but had resigned due to the fact that I wasn't getting listened to anymore by the Owners on ideas and bugs I had received by the players, and I was the spokesman for the players as well. I was Trial-Helper on Decimate for a day but was removed because the server went into chaos and they had deleted their discord and closed their server at the time. I was Admin/Manager on JurassicPvP when Devours was a Owner with UDrop. I was demoted from my position because their was a fallout among UDrop and Devours. Devours had created his own server and discord when Owner of Jurassic and gave me Manager in his discord, which UDrop was notified immediately and removed my roles in his discord and rank ingame as well as Devours. I has confronted UDrop explaining that I was not with Devours and that I would like to stay with Jurassic but he did not want me at that time which I do not know, so I had taken my position as Manager on Devours Server but had left that a month later. I was Helper on TreasureWars a long time ago known as ToxicDsGamer but with the arrival with the new Owners after Lachlan and Vikk sold the server All Staff was removed and the forums was revamped/wiped and I tried applying again but got denied. I was Trial-Helper on PvPWars and was awaiting a interview by one of the managers but they never had gotten back to me because of that time they had a lot of demotions and promotions among the higher ups and they decided to redo all staff/trial staff apps. But that's the most of the well known servers I have been staff on.

Why do you want to be staff and/or why will you be a good staff member on JurassicPvP.
    I want to become staff because as a player of OP Factions, I have noticed a alarming rate of hackers on the server and noticed that the staff team could bit keep up. I am well experienced in moderation and can SS and find Strings. I was recommended by some players to apply, them stating that the server could use someone like myself. I am well familiar with Cosmic Test Based Servers. I can help the server as much as I am needed, if it is with testing bugs, new features, and more. I know some of the players well and can report a lot of the bugs/issues with the server that me and my faction find when playing. I can contribute a great amount of time managing/monitoring the server/chat. I am a good listener come to any topic discussed to me no matter how awful it is. I can be very supportive to Staff/Players when needed when they feel sad or depressed. I can lighten the mood up in any scenario with my awful jokes. I am a funny and mature guy dedicated to help the server out and bring the best in it out to the MC Factions World.

Are you a fast learner? Yes or No.
    Yes I am indeed a fast learner.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

2. Perma

Perma Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Perma_
    I would like to say Thank You to whoever reads this and takes their time analyzing this Application. This means a lot to me to come back the to the JurassicPvP Staff Team!

3. Perma

Perma Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Perma_
    Note: I do see my grammatical error, I meant to say "This means a lot to me to come back to the JurassicPvP Staff Team!"

4. IAmALamp

IAmALamp Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    IAmALamp
    +1 Good application and some pretty nice past experience and would be a good fit for the server.

5. Perma

Perma Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Perma_
    Thank you for the good feedback, always love hearing from the community.

6. sumukh

sumukh Well-Known Member Beta Tester

Ratings:
    +4 / 2 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    suksum
    +.5 good app but one of the scenario questions could add more detail

7. GenBear

GenBear Well-Known Member Beta Tester

Ratings:
    +8 / 6 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    GenBear
    +.2, some of the questions are wrong.

8. DefoNotBondy

DefoNotBondy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    DefoNotBondy
    Nice app. Wish you all the best

9. Perma

Perma Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Perma_
    How are some of the questions wrong?

10. Perma

Perma Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Perma_
    how are Some questions wrong?

11. Perma

Perma Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Perma_
    Wrong dude

12. Perma

Perma Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Perma_
    I’m talking about sumukkh I didn’t mean to say what questions are wrong i meant to ask GenGear

13. DefoNotBondy

Ratings:
    +5 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    DefoNotBondy
    None are wrong?

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  14. GenBear

GenBear Well-Known Member Beta Tester

Ratings:
    +8 / 6 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    GenBear
    Some have been answered incorrectly. And they are wring. Some of them thi

15. DefoNotBondy

Ratings:
    +5 / 3 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    DefoNotBondy
    yeah i reread it and meant to put my mistake xD

16. Perma

Perma Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Perma_
    Where did I not answer questions right? Explain on what questions I incorrectly answered? Because I answered all questions correctly.

17. Perma

Perma Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Perma_
    Please don’t say I answered questions wrong then when I ask which ones you keep saying they are wrong and not explaining where you see it.

18. IAmALamp

IAmALamp Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    IAmALamp
    How could he have answered the questions "incorrectly"?

19. Av3ry18

Av3ry18 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Av3ry18
    I mean I’m sure a question has a wrong answer, but I think it should be positive criticism instead of sassing someone

20. Perma

Perma Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Perma_
    I went over all my questions and there was no answer not fully answered incorrectly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.