JaeOG's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Submitted Helper Applications' started by JaeOG, Mar 14, 2019 at 3:26 PM.

1. JaeOG

JaeOG Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    JaeOG
    Minecraft Username:
    JaeOG

Discord Tag:
    JaeOG#3892

How long you have been playing on JurassicPvP?
    I have been playing since it first came out. (ive loved it each time)

A player sends you a message in-game asking you how to appeal a ban. How do you respond?
    I would respond by saying "please submit the ban apeal on the forums (gives the player the forums link)" and tell them to go into detail of what happened. "we will get with u shortly"

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    If a higher staff role is online i would tell them about the situation and see if they could handle it. If a higher staff is not online i would record the situation and msg it to a higher staff on discord.

A player is using harsh words to provoke you, how do you respond?
    I would warn them and tell them politly to please stop. If they continue i would give them a 10 minute mute.

An Admin falsely blacklists a player from the server. You are friends with the player and the admin. Who do you side with?
    I would side with the admin and tell the player to go to the forums and submit a ban apeal. I would help the player (guide them) and get their ban apeal uploaded.

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    Yes i am in the jurassicpvp discord and have a working mic with understandable quiality

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    I spend about 70+ hours a week (7+ hours a day) on the server.I enjoy the server and i think it is really fun.

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    Yes once for door hitting/glitching (1day ban) and another time for autoclicking, i submited a ban apeal on the same day and got unbanned.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please describe it and tell us why you left or you were removed?
    Yes but the server no longer exists, but i was admin and i left it b4 it shutdown to play on jurassicpvp fulltime.

Why do you want to be staff and/or why will you be a good staff member on JurassicPvP.
    I would like to be staff on jurasicpvp because i believe i could help with banning cheaters, controlling chat, and introduciing some new ideas to the server. I think i could also help with the forums by unbanning false banned players too. I think i would be a big help to the server because lots of people complain about bad staff, i dont think its bad staff, i just think ya'll need more because there isnt enough staff to handle every situation. I think i could also help with fixing glitches and exploits.Thank you all so much, i love the server, have a great day and thanks for you'r time!

Are you a fast learner? Yes or No.
    Yes

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

2. DownTheStreet

DownTheStreet Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    DownTheStreet
    "b4" instead of saying before... can tell you want this position.

3. Av3ry18

Av3ry18 Well-Known Member Beta Tester

Asleep
    Ratings:
    +33 / 1 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Av3ry18
    Not much detail, lazy spelling, and small grammar errors

4. GenBear

GenBear Well-Known Member Beta Tester

Ratings:
    +20 / 11 / -1
    Minecraft Username:
    GenBear
    -1! No detail, spelling/grammar mistakes!

5. Suksum

Suksum Well-Known Member Beta Tester

Ratings:
    +4 / 2 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    suksum
    Lack of detail and grammar but as I have played with you before I personally feel you can be a good staff member -.25